If you’ve found the exact same deal at a lower price than on wotif.co.nz and it’s still 24 hours prior to your check-in, make sure that the following details are identical before you claim:
- Travel dates & times
- Change / cancel policy
- Airline and booking class (for accommodation + flight packages )
- Room type
- Hotel extras (breakfast / wifi, etc.)
A few other important items to check:
- Does the competitor offer include all taxes and fees, and is the total price quoted in NZD?
- Is the competitor offer available to the general public?
- Is the travel item a prepaid booking, paid in full at the time of booking? (ie.a pay now booking)
- Are you able to provide online proof of all of the above?
- Is the booking on wotif.co.nz in your name?
Note: Price Promise excludes post-pay hotel bookings (where payment is taken by the hotel at the time of your stay), standalone flights, car rental, packages which include car rental, activities and insurance.
If you answered YES to all of the above criteria and believe it’s an “Apples to Apples” comparison, you may be eligible for our Price Promise. Please follow the following steps to submit your claim at least 24 hours prior to check in.