- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- The Coromandel Smoking Co.
- 2 min walk
- Coromandel Historical Museum
- 13 min walk
- Coromandel Barge Fishing
- 19 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Coromandel, Abbey Court Motel is in the historical district. Coromandel Historical Museum and Long Bay reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Driving Creek Railway and Lost Spring Thermal Pools.
- The Coromandel Smoking Co. - 2 min walk
- Coromandel Historical Museum - 13 min walk
- Coromandel Barge Fishing - 19 min walk
- Coromandel Goldfields Centre & Stamper Battery - 3 min drive
- Long Bay - 4 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 120 min drive
About this property
Abbey Court Motel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Checking in and out was all self serve. Reception office is always locked with just posted notes in the glass door.