Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Melbourne hotel in Melbourne Central Business District, near Melbourne Cricket Ground
A luxury stay in the heart of Melbourne awaits you at The Hotel Windsor. Within just a 15-minute stroll, you'll find popular places like Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Museum. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center.
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 180 rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, in-room childcare, and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like refrigerators and round-the-clock room service. Nice touches to enhance your stay include free toiletries, while premium bedding and pillow menus invite a good night's rest. Free newspapers, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Hotel Windsor
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Hotel Windsor has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Year Built 1883
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (24.6 km)
- Train station: Southern Cross Station (2.4 km)
- Metro station: Parliament Station (0.1 km)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
111 Spring Street - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note for all breakfast-inclusive rates breakfast is served in the One Eleven Spring St. Restaurant. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Windsor Melbourne
- Windsor Melbourne
- Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Hotel Melbourne
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.