Get an overview of this hotelSingapore spa hotel near Esplanade Theatres
Popular property highlights
A luxury stay in the heart of Colonial District awaits you at Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore. Within steps you'll find Raffles City and Esplanade Theatres within a 10-minute stroll. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant.
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all rooms feature WiFi, in-room childcare, and free newspapers. Dining in is an option with 24-hour room service, and minibars provide refreshments. Nice touches include bathrobes, slippers, and free toiletries. Additionally, safes, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
Located on floors 70 to 72 of this property, a multi-venue dining and entertainment complex offers panoramic views and a range of restaurants and lounges, including a modern French restaurant and a 2-story bar with an in-house DJ. Other dining options include a casual Singaporean restaurant, a bright café, a poolside bar, and 24-hour room service.
The 4,645-square-meter (50,000 sq ft) Willow Stream Spa has 2 freeform outdoor pools, 6 tennis courts (surcharge), a fitness center with complimentary classes, hot and cold plunge pools, and 25 spa rooms offering massage therapy, body treatments, facials, nail care, hydrotherapy, and other treatments (surcharge).
The adjacent Raffles City Convention Centre has 7,432 square meters (80,000 sq ft) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom that accommodates 3,200 guests. Event catering, audio-visual equipment, and high-speed Internet access are available (surcharge). An onsite business center provides printing, faxing, copying, secretarial services, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply.
This property is located just above the City Hall Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 1,261
- Number of floors - 72
- Wedding services
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( SGD 18 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( SGD 30 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( SGD 30 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Singapore (SIN-Changi) (20 km)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Café Swiss – Cafe serving gourmet Swiss and European delicacies and bistro-style delights.
Lobby Court – A favorite destination for international drinks, hot beverages, afternoon high tea, sandwiches, and cakes.
The Willow Stream Spa has two 18-meter (60-foot) freeform outdoor pools, six tennis courts (surcharge), and a fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, a strength-training area, saunas, and steam rooms. Aerobics, yoga, and kick-boxing classes are complimentary.
Joggers can run around the Padang cricket grounds, two blocks from the hotel, or along Esplanade Park, one km (a half-mile) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 23
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 35.31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SGD 18 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SGD 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: SGD 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Singapore Stamford Swissotel
- Singapore Swissotel
- Singapore Swissotel Stamford
- Stamford Singapore
- Stamford Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford
- Swissotel Stamford Hotel
- Swissotel Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.