Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel, walk to Sydney Opera House
Popular property highlights
A luxury stay in the heart of Sydney awaits you at InterContinental Sydney. Within just a 10-minute stroll, you'll find Sydney Opera House and Government House. Highlights at this romantic hotel include a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor swimming pool.
LCD TVs with cable channels are featured in all 509 rooms, and you can enjoy WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee/tea makers. Minibars provide refreshments, and 24-hour room service makes dining in an option. Nice touches to enhance your stay include bathrobes and slippers, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Free newspapers, in-room massages, and safes are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental Sydney features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 15 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
InterContinental Sydney is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 509
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (14.8 km)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (0.7 km)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Cafe Opera - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Odyssey Massage. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 75.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 65.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- InterContinental Hotel Sydney
- InterContinental Sydney
- Sydney InterContinental
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- InterContinental Sydney Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.