Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Haymarket hotel in Sydney Central Business District, near University of Sydney
Popular property highlights
The restaurant, Metro Restaurant, is open for breakfast. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Buffet breakfast is available.
You'll be 2.3 km (1.5 mi) from Circular Quay and 3.1 km (1.9 mi) from Sydney Harbour Bridge with a stay at this 3.5-star Sydney Central Business District hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2045 square feet (190 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 190
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Train station: Sydney Central Station (0.7 km)
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (10.6 km)
- Metro station: Capitol Square Light Rail Station (0.2 km)
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Metro Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 23 for adults and AUD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 10.00 (one way), (from 0 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Metro Sydney Central
- Hotel Sydney Central
- Metro Hotel Sydney Central
- Metro Sydney Central
- Metro Sydney Central Hotel
- Sydney Central Hotel
- Sydney Central Metro Hotel
- Metro Hotel Marlow Sydney Central
- Metro Hotel Marlow Central
- Metro Marlow Sydney Central
- Metro Marlow Central
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.