Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Sydney hotel in Sydney Central Business District, walk to Circular Quay
Popular property highlights
A luxury stay in the heart of Sydney awaits you at The Tank Stream. You'll be within steps of Australia Square and within a short 5-minute stroll of Governors Phillip & Macquarie Towers. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant and in-room free WiFi.
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and all 280 soundproofed rooms feature espresso makers, free bottled water, and safes. Nice touches to enhance your stay include rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries, while premium linens invite a good night's rest. Free minibar items, refrigerators, and hair dryers are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Tank Stream
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11 square feet (1 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2015.
The Tank Stream is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2015
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) (16.8 km)
- Train station: Sydney Circular Quay Station (0.8 km)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Espresso maker
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Tank Stream has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 25 for adults and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Tank Stream Hotel Sydney
- Tank Stream Hotel
- Tank Stream Sydney
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.