Theme parks, beaches, and so much more. Get inspired by our list of epic Gold Coast must-dos.
1. Scare yourself silly exploring all five levels of Dracula’s Haunted House.
2. See Australia’s largest collection of surfboards and surf memorabilia at Surf World Museum.
3. Not just your favourite childhood toy – glowworms are real and on the Gold Coast there’s a night-time tour to prove it.
4. Make time for a surf club lunch somewhere on the coast. Classic chicken schnitzels are just the beginning.
5. Relax on the sandy white shores of Tallebudgera Creek.
6. Hit the theme parks to re-live your childhood memories (or make some new ones).
7. Try the Gold Coast’s best gelato at Gelato Messina. Hot tip: Make sure you get a scoop of the tiramisu flavour, if it’s there.
8. Pamper yourself in the Currumbin Rock Pools’ natural spa.
9. Strike a pose in Main Beach at the Palazzo Versace’s Couture High Tea. Sweet, savoury, and super swanky.
10. Experience the thrill of indoor skydiving. It feels just like the real thing, only set in an indoor wind tunnel, so you don’t even have to get on a plane.
11. Hide away in one of the Mouses House Rainforest Retreat’s incredible fairytale chalets.
12. Do some numbers on your socials with a sunrise (or sunset) shot at The Spit. No filter needed.
13. Visit the boutique Tamborine Mountain Distillery. It’s Australia’s most internationally awarded distillery, with fans all over the world.
14. Spin the vinyl for Sunday Funday on the deck of The Star Gold Coast’s Garden Kitchen & Bar.
15. People watch and chill at the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens.
16. Leave carb guilt behind with the Bare Betty burger at Betty’s Burgers and Concrete Co. Spoiler alert: the “concrete” is creamy custard ice cream.
17. Shop retro at Arkive Vintage.
18. Scream your way through a jet boat ride on the Broadwater.
19. Watch the latest blockbuster from your car at the Yatala Drive-In.
20. Have them eating out of your hand at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Birds, that is.
21. Kick back under a tree in The Paddock Café’s garden space.
22. Japanese food and karaoke? Get lost in translation at G-Clef.
23. Practice your ninja warrior skills on the Stunt Park obstacle course.
24. Go gourmet vegetarian with an Indian twist at The Cardamon Pod in Broadbeach.
25. Get a bird’s-eye view from the SkyPoint bar at the top of Q1 Resort & Spa.
26. Walk among the mangroves at the Beree-Badalla Boardwalk.
27. Say ciao and chow down at Gemelli Italian.
28. Be inspired by authentic Aboriginal art at the Boomerang Gallery.
29. Fish-and-chip fetish? Get what you need at Mudgeeraba Seafoods.
30. I’m like a biiiiird… and you will be too if you go paragliding over Mount Tamborine.
31. Try some retail therapy at the NightQuarter night markets.Choose your own Gold Coast adventure