NZ$80 Bay of Islands accommodation
Check hotel prices in Bay of Islands
Top hotel deals in Bay of Islands
Top budget Bay of Islands hotel deals
- Casa Bella Motel3 MacMurray Road, Paihia
The price is NZ$80 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 9
- Alfa Boutique Motel76 Seaview Road, Paihia
- Peppertree Lodge - Hostel15 Kings Road, Paihia
- Paihia TOP 10 Holiday Park1290 Opua-Paihia Road, Paihia
- Bay Sands Seafront Studios136 Marsden Road, Paihia
The price is NZ$145 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Sea Spray Suites - Heritage Collection138 Marsden Road, Bay of Islands, Paihia
The price is NZ$202 per night from Feb 17 to Feb 18
Top luxury Bay of Islands hotel deals
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel130 Marsden Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands
The price is NZ$335 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.4/5Excellent! (105 reviews)
- Russell Cottages16 Chapel Street, Russell
The price is NZ$725 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.9/5Exceptional! (72 reviews)
- Bellrock Lodge22 Chapel Street, Russell5/5Exceptional! (7 reviews)
- The Waterfront Suites - Heritage Collection100 Marsden Road, Paihia
The price is NZ$373 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.8/5Exceptional! (266 reviews)
- Blue Pacific Quality Apartments166 Marsden Road, Paihia, Bay Of Islands, Paihia4.8/5Exceptional! (38 reviews)
- Arcadia Lodge10 Florance Avenue, Russell
The price is NZ$225 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 25/5Exceptional! (14 reviews)
Accommodation In Bay of Islands
Our Bay of Islands accommodation places you in magnificent surrounds, and gives you the opportunity to experience one of the most culturally significant areas in New Zealand. The Bay of Islands is an inlet near the Northern tip of the country that is just 16km wide and made up of almost 150 islands, though not all are regularly inhabited and some relatively unexplored
As the first European settlement in New Zealand there is much to see and learn about the history of the area, most notably in Waitangi. The Waitangi treaty is New Zealand’s founding document and details the agreement made between the Maori and European inhabitants. Every year on February 6 the signing of this document is commemorated on Waitangi day, a celebration of Maori culture not to be missed if you are visiting our Bay of Islands accommodation at the time.
The Islands offer all the beauty of the tropics at a relatively mild 24 degrees in summer, and some of the most spectacular scenery and natural attractions in the world. From your Bay of Islands hotel you can see all that the Bay of Islands has to offer from the crystal clear diving sites, to the big game fishing the area is renowned for.
Bay of Islands is home to the second bluest skies in the world and what better way to see them than while cruising on the pristine blue water. When staying at our accommodation in Bay of Islands take a power boat trip through the "hole in the rock" off Cape Brett or for something a little more laid back take the Cream trip, a relaxing sailboat journey following the same trail it has since the 1920’s delivering mail and collecting dairy products from the different islands.
How much is a hotel room in Bay of Islands?
Hotels in Bay of Islands start at NZ$80 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.