NZ$25 Kowloon accommodation
Check hotel prices in Kowloon
Top hotel deals in Kowloon
Top budget Kowloon hotel deals
- Peace Guest House - Hong KongFlt C6,Flr 5,Blk C,Chung King Mansion, Nathan Road 36-44,Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
The price is NZ$25 per night from Feb 26 to Feb 27
- POP InnFlat A – D, 2/F, New Lucky House, 300 Nathan Road, Jordan, Kowloon
- Evergreen48 Woo Sung Street, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong88 Tai Kok Tsui Road, Kowloon
- Pearl Premium Guest House10/F, 2F Mirador Mansion, 54 Nathan Rd, (Check-in 16/F, Flat A5&B2), Kowloon
The price is NZ$27 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Kowloon Mongkok 1812 Guest House2407, Sun Hing Bldg, 607 Nathan Road, Kowloon
The price is NZ$38 per night from Feb 25 to Feb 26
Top luxury Kowloon hotel deals
- The Langham, Hong Kong8 Peking Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
The price is NZ$181 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.9/5Exceptional! (12 reviews)
- Cordis, Hong Kong555 Shanghai Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
The price is NZ$174 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.7/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Royal Plaza Hotel193 Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok, Kowloon
The price is NZ$96 per night from Feb 18 to Feb 194.8/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- The Ritz Carlton Hong KongIntl. Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Rd West, Kowloon
The price is NZ$462 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 104.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
- The Peninsula Hong KongSalisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
The price is NZ$688 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 285/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Harbour Grand Kowloon20 Tak Fung Street, Whampoa Garden, Hunghom, Kowloon
The price is NZ$126 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Wonderful! (5 reviews)
Accommodation In Kowloon
Hong Kong is one of Asia’s most fascinating cities, combining East and West, traditional and modern, to create a vibrant, unique melting pot. On the north side of Victoria Harbour, directly across from the city centre, Kowloon hotels are ready to deliver a perfectly sized bite of Hong Kong’s cultural mix.
Things to Do in Kowloon
Some of Hong Kong’s most popular attractions are an easy trip from Kowloon accommodation. Check out Wong Tai Sin, a technicolour temple in the northeast neighbourhood of Chuk Un. Say a prayer to the god of immortality, but be careful what you ask for—the temple claims to “make every wish come true upon request.”
Bringing the whole family? Hotels near Hong Kong Disneyland® are a great way to see the sights and keep the kiddos entertained. Cruise along the Jungle River, swing from the trees like Tarzan or enjoy life’s ups and downs on a roller coaster. Just 20 km east of Kowloon, it also makes a great day trip to give your holiday a fairytale ending.
Getting To & Around Kowloon
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the area’s major hub for international flights. Once you’ve landed, hop on the Airport Express train and you’ll be at Kowloon Station in no time—it’s even closer than downtown! Use the MTR subway to get to your Kowloon hotel, or hail a cab. Both are great ways to get around; the subway and bus systems are extensive, and taxis in Hong Kong are convenient and cheap.
If you dream of travelling the globe, a trip to worldly Hong Kong might be all you need. Book Kowloon holidays with Wotif, and you can mix and match flights and accommodation to create your dream excursion. After all, in “The Pearl of the Orient,” the world is your oyster.
How much is a hotel room in Kowloon?
Hotels in Kowloon start at NZ$25 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.