NZ$14 Krabi accommodation
Check hotel prices in Krabi
Top hotel deals in Krabi
Top budget Krabi hotel deals
- Chanchalay Hip Hostel55 Utarakit Rd Muang, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$26 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Boss & Benz House120/1 Maharad Road, Soi 22 Paknam Muang, Krabi
The price is NZ$14 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Krabi Nemo house154 Moo 5, T.Aonang Muang, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$37 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
- Krabi Resort232 Moo 2 Ao Nang Beach, Muang, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$74 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa182 Moo 3, Tambol Ao-Nang, Muang District, Krabi, Krabi
- Ban To Guesthouse22/12 Chaofah Road, Muang Krabi, Krabi, Krabi
Top luxury Krabi hotel deals
- Nakamanda Resort And Spa126 Moo 3 Klong Muang Beach, Tambon Nong Talay, Amphur Muang, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$116 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve111 Moo 3, Tumbol Nongthalay, Amphur Muang, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$661 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 85/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Rayavadee214 Moo 2, Tumbon Ao-Nang, Amphur Muang, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$723 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort123 Moo 3, Tubkaak Beach, Tumbol Nongtalay, Amphur Muang, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$270 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort155 Moo 2, Nong Thale, Krabi, Krabi
The price is NZ$156 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 30
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi396-396/1 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Muang, Krabi, Krabi4.3/5Excellent! (3 reviews)
Accommodation In Krabi
Dreaming of a Krabi escape? It's time to stop dreaming and start packing! Wotif has heaps of amazing hotels in Krabi to suit every budget and style. We have 159 long and short-stay options within a 10-kilometre distance of Krabi.
Some hotels that are not all that far from the heart of Krabi are the Tairada Boutique Hotel and Aura Relaxing and Spa Hotel.
Many Wotif travellers are into staying near the action, so why not book a hotel that is near the Khao Khanap Nam or the Wat Kaew Korawaram? The SP Guest House & Tour and the Krabi Fresh Home Resort are among the options that are closest to the Khao Khanap Nam. The Tharapark View Hotel and the Hometel Hotel are close to the Wat Kaew Korawaram.
The Poda Island Resort is located 19 kilometres from the centre of Krabi. Alternatively, the Andamanee Boutique Resort is positioned 11 kilometres away. The Baan Po Ngam Resort and also the Mandawee Resort & Spa are some alternative hotel options in Krabi.
The greater South Thailand area is certainly well worth spending some time in too. South Thailand is marked by rural landscapes, beaches, forests and rainforest. Popular South Thailand tourist draws include the traditional villages and old towns. Energetic travellers may also try rock climbing and hiking here.
Don't skedaddle before you have checked out the Miracle Beach and Tup Island in Ko Poda. The Railay Bay Resort and Spa and Sunrise Tropical Resort are just some of the great hotel alternatives in Ko Poda. Or, you could stay in Ko Phi Phi, 45 kilometres to the south of Krabi, where you can pick from the Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort and Phutawan Bamboo Bungalow. The Ao Ton Sai Beach, Long Beach and Laem Tong Beach are just some of the more popular attractions to experience while in Ko Phi Phi.
Australians are world renown for their love of sport, so why not visit Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium? Discover Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium about 11 kilometres to the southwest of Krabi. If you fancy booking accommodation nearby, make a reservation at the Pornthep Mansion or the Beach Terrace Hotel.
Krabi International Airport is located 14 kilometres away from downtown Krabi. If you choose to stay close by, you can easily book a room at the Baansuan Rimnom Resort or the Palm Driving Range & Resort.
How much is a hotel room in Krabi?
Hotels in Krabi start at NZ$14 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.