NZ$17 Petaling Jaya accommodation
Check hotel prices in Petaling Jaya
Top hotel deals in Petaling Jaya
Top budget Petaling Jaya hotel deals
- One Avenue Hotel, PJ1-13, One Avenue, Dataran Pelangi Utama, Bandar Utama, PJU 6A, Jalan Masjid, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The price is NZ$37 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 19
- Mixx HotelNo 5-1, Jalan PJS 11/28B, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Sovotel Boutique Hotel at Uptown 36No 36, Jalan SS 21/35, Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya
- Hotel Centre Stage Petaling JayaNo 1, Jalan 13/1 Seksyen 13, PJ, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- De UPTOWN Hotel @ Damansara Uptown97, Jalan SS21/1A, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya
The price is NZ$27 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Sun Inns Hotel Lagoon Sunway121 Jalan PJS 11/2, Subang Indah, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The price is NZ$17 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
Top luxury Petaling Jaya hotel deals
- One World Hotel3259 First Avenue, Bandar Utama City Centre, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The price is NZ$127 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.3/5Excellent! (4 reviews)
- Sunway Resort Hotel & SpaPersiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor4.6/5Exceptional! (24 reviews)
- Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur13 Jalan 16/11, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The price is NZ$50 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224/5Very Good! (3 reviews)
- Hilton Petaling JayaNo 2 Jalan Barat, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The price is NZ$60 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.3/5Excellent! (4 reviews)
- Royale Chulan Damansara2, Jalan PJU 7/3, Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
The price is NZ$70 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.8/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- The Villas at Sunway Resort Hotel & SpaPersiaran Lagoon Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
Accommodation In Petaling Jaya
When you say you’re planning a trip to PJ, your friends might think you’ve befriended a mysterious wanderer or are making a coded reference to your pyjamas. And you very well might be, but when you travel with Wotif, it usually means you’re about to enjoy your annual leave with a trip to Malaysia and the hotels in Petaling Jaya.
Things to Do in Petaling Jaya
After checking in at your Petaling Jaya accommodation, go see the landmarks that make PJ (it really is called that by locals) what it is. Visit the Kota Darul Ehsan Arch, which marks the entrance to the city. It’s especially beautiful at night, when lit up to welcome travellers. The Wat Chetawan Temple is a work of architectural art, with its complex design, golden roof detail and collection of statues. The best thing to do on your holidays, however, is go out to eat. The local food here is as beautiful as it is varied, with influences from Malay, Chinese and Indian cultures.
Getting in & Around Petaling Jaya
It’s no trouble getting in to PJ from the capital, as the city is connected by plenty of road. The Federal Highway also links Subang Jaya, Shah Alam and Port Klang. Hail a taxi or get on a bus for a hands-free trip, or take advantage of Wotif’s hire car deals to drive yourself to Petaling Jaya hotels. You can move around the city by train, bus and taxi, but the easiest way to get around is in your own four wheels.
Why stop in Petaling Jaya, though? Extend your trip and explore the “Garden City of Lights” when you book one of our Kuala Lumpur holidays. Don’t worry about the rates; we’ve got the best deals on hotels in Kuala Lumpur, meaning you keep more money in your pocket for fun things like souvenirs and grubbing. Hey, it’s your holiday leave. Use it!
How much is a hotel room in Petaling Jaya?
Hotels in Petaling Jaya start at NZ$17 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.