NZ$20 Chiang Mai accommodation
Check hotel prices in Chiang Mai
Top hotel deals in Chiang Mai
Top budget Chiang Mai hotel deals
- Royal Panerai Hotel3/9 Assadathorn Road, Sriphoom, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$34 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Sakulchai Place Hotel10 Soi. Plubplung T.Changhuak, Muang, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$51 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Star Hotel Chiang Mai36 Soi 4 Loikroh Rd., Changklan, Muang, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$29 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Basic Line Hotel at Loikroh14/2 Loikroh Road Soi 1, T. Changklan, A. Muang, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$20 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Nanya Hotel Chiang Mai7/1 Soi 1 Kor, Samlan Road, Tambon Phrasingh, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$34 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- Royal Peninsula Hotel9/9 Assdathorn Road, Sriphoom, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$46 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
Top luxury Chiang Mai hotel deals
- Shangri-La Hotel Chiang Mai89/8 Chang Klan Road, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$124 per night from Feb 8 to Feb 95/5Exceptional! (5 reviews)
- 137 Pillars House2 Soi 1 Nawatgate Road, Tambon Watgate, Muang, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$841 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 205/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Khum Phaya Resort & Spa, Centara Boutique Collection137 Moo 5, Thanon Nong Pa Klang, A. Muang, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$126 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 205/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Siripanna Villa Resort & Spa Chiang Mai36 Rat Uthit Road, Tambon Wat Ket, Amphoe Muang, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$103 per night from Feb 18 to Feb 194.7/5Exceptional! (13 reviews)
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai108 Chang Klan Road, Tambol Chang Klan Amphur Muang, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$110 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 164.6/5Wonderful! (7 reviews)
- Anantara Chiang Mai Resort123-123/1 Charoen Prathet Road, Changklan, Muang, Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The price is NZ$249 per night from Feb 15 to Feb 165/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
Accommodation In Chiang Mai
If you're taking a sickie to head to the North Thailand area and are after a place to stay in Chiang Mai, you'll have a heap of places from which to choose. If you want to hang out within 10 kilometres of Chiang Mai, we have at least 680 places to stay that will put a smile on your face.
Among the more central accommodation options in downtown Chiang Mai are the Baan Tai Wang Chiangmai and Lanna Hostel.
With around 113 hotel options, Old City is an accommodation area that is a good place to stay. Old City is located a kilometre from Chiang Mai's downtown. Amongst the better known hotel options in Old City are the Rachamankha and Tamarind Village.
But don't feel you have to restrict yourself. Chang Moi and Charoenmuang will also do the job. The Le Meridien Chiang Mai and dusitD2 Chiang Mai are in Chang Moi, while the Shewe Wana Suite Resort and Puripunn Baby Grand Boutique Hotel are in Charoenmuang. The Anantara Chiang Mai Resort and Ping Nakara Boutique Hotel & Spa are situated in Chang Khlan, and Vulcano Hotel Chiang Mai and Kantary Hills Chiang Mai are part of the Nimman area.
You'd be crazy to travel to Chiang Mai without seeing the Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. Many visitors like to stay near this iconic attraction when in Chiang Mai. The Malin Residence and House and Home Residence are close-by options.
If you would like to visit the Wat Chiang Man and the Chiang Mai Zoo while you are spending time in Chiang Mai, why not stay close? The Pyur Otel and the Napatra Hotel are among the hotels that are close to the Wat Chiang Man. The Malin Residence and the Eastin Tan Hotel Chiang Mai are closer to the Chiang Mai Zoo.
Hoping to see the sights in Chiang Mai? The Choktawee Smile and Baan Khun Chiang Mai are near the Warorot Market. Alternatively, the Little Lanna Premier Guesthouse and Sunshine House could work. The Baan Hmon-Oon and Santitham Guest House are near the Wiang Kum Kam. Hotels nearest to the Naowarat Bridge include the House and Home Residence and Chiang Mai P Place - Adults Only.
The Monmuang Resort can be found 13 kilometres from the middle of Chiang Mai. Alternatively, the DHC Chiang Mai can be found 13 kilometres away. Some other places to stay in this area include the Hern Lhin Natural Resort and the Hug Baan Guesthouse.
After you've got to know Chiang Mai, why not tour a little more of the region? The Chiang Mai vicinity has plenty of other scenic and cultural delights waiting to be explored. Visit the ruins, traditional villages and temples in Chiang Mai, or enjoy its rural landscapes, forests and jungle. Visitors in this section of Thailand enjoy mountain biking, mountain climbing and hiking.
You'll find various hotels and apartments in Mueang Ngai, which is located 75 kilometres to the north of Chiang Mai. The Chiang Dao Privacy and Baan Sri Chiang Dao are some of the hotels here.
Chiang Mai International Airport is the most practical airport for flying in and out of Chiang Mai and is 4 kilometres drive from the CBD. If you would like to stay nearby, try the Malin Residence or the Pyur Otel.
How much is a hotel room in Chiang Mai?
Hotels in Chiang Mai start at NZ$20 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.