NZ$86 Coromandel Peninsula accommodation
Check hotel prices in Coromandel Peninsula
Top hotel deals in Coromandel Peninsula
Top budget Coromandel Peninsula hotel deals
- Albert Number 6 Motel6 Albert Street, Whitianga
The price is NZ$156 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 29
- Turtle Cove Accommodation - Hostel14 Bryce Street, Whitianga
- Coromandel TOP 10 Holiday Park636-732 Rings Road, Coromandel
The price is NZ$86 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 10
- Hahei Holiday Resort41 Harsant Avenue, Hahei Beach, Hahei
The price is NZ$145 per night from Feb 9 to Feb 10
- Hot Water Beach TOP 10 Holiday Park790 Hot Water Beach Road, Waikato, Hot Water Beach
The price is NZ$101 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 2
Top luxury Coromandel Peninsula hotel deals
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort42 Mount Avenue, Pauanui Beach, Pauanui
The price is NZ$225 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.5/5Wonderful! (200 reviews)
- Cotswold Cottage46 Maramarahi Road, Totara, Thames
The price is NZ$205 per night from Feb 6 to Feb 74.7/5Exceptional! (53 reviews)
- Oceans Resort Whitianga18 Eyre Stree, Whitianga
The price is NZ$189 per night from Feb 16 to Feb 174.7/5Exceptional! (28 reviews)
- Marina Park84 ALBERT STREET, Whitianga, Waikato4.5/5Wonderful! (67 reviews)
- Bayview Valley Lodge19a Tarapatiki Drive, Whitianga, Waikato5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Crowsnest Apartments18-20 Mill Road, Whitianga
The price is NZ$253 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 224.7/5Exceptional! (49 reviews)
Accommodation In Coromandel Peninsula
This glorious part of the world is touted as the slice of New Zealand that New Zealanders themselves choose for their holidays. With its natural beauty, mysterious rainforests, and clear azure blue waters, it isn’t hard to see why. And a stay in our Coromandel accommodation will provide an excellent opportunity to discover this wonder for yourself.
Whether you are looking to explore or relax, the Coromandel has you covered. And our accommodation Coromandel puts you in the perfect position to do both. With 400km of coastline, your own ideal stretch of beach is waiting to be found. The most well-known of these coastal gems would have to be Cathedral Cove, an idyllic bay framed by an enormous natural rock arch. Walk or kayak into the cove and take in some snorkelling in the crystal clear waters, or just relax on the white sand.
Another literal hot spot on the Coromandel is the Hot Water beach, where the volcanic legacy of the Coromandel is found two hours either side of low tide by digging your own hot pool on the beach. And of course there’s plenty to do off the coast when staying in one of our Coromandel hotels, with scuba diving, big game fishing and sailing charters departing from many different locations on the Coromandel Coast.
There is as much to do on land as there is on the water when setting out from your Coromandel Peninsula accommodation. The 309 road will take you on one of the most scenic walking trails on the Coromandel, from the majesty of the Waiau Falls, to the roads namesake, a stand of 309 Kauri trees. All 309 of them a relic of the Coromandel’s past that escaped the destruction by the kauri gum market of nineteenth century.
How much is a hotel room in Coromandel Peninsula?
Hotels in Coromandel Peninsula start at NZ$86 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.