Where should I stay in Gold Coast?
- Surfers Paradise Beach: A 1 or 2-bedroom apartment is perfect for families, groups, or even single travellers. Wear out the kids (or yourself!) at famous spots like Cavill Avenue, SkyPoint Observation Deck, and Adrenalin Park.
- Main Beach: Spend your Gold Coast holiday in one of the apartments in Gold Coast’s Main Beach. You’ll be centrally located near theme parks like SeaWorld Gold Coast, open-air parks like Southport Broadwater Parklands, and heaps of restaurants.
Serviced Gold Coast apartment hotels for all travellers
- Family-friendly apartment hotels like the Meriton Suites Broadbeach often include a coffee shop and café to fuel up in, as well as indoor heated pools and loungers.
- There’s plenty of fine boutique holiday apartments in Gold Coast. The trendy QT Gold Coast has flat-screen TVs and thoughtful amenities in every retro-styled room, and also offers a pool and outdoor tennis courts.
- Want to stay close to the Gold Coast Airport? Recharge at the nearby at La Costa Motel. The beach is just a short stroll away, and the city centre is just a 30-minute drive.
What are the top amenities at apartments Gold Coast?
Gold Coast accommodation include heaps of fantastic amenities such as:
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor pool
- 2-bedroom apartments