NZ$99 Hawke's Bay accommodation
Check hotel prices in Hawke's Bay
Top hotel deals in Hawke's Bay
Top budget Hawke's Bay hotel deals
- Parkside Lodge82 Tait Drive, Napier
- Apple Motor Inn409 Railway Road, Hastings
The price is NZ$99 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 27
- YHA Napier - BackpackerMarine Parade, 277, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region
- Fountain Court Motor InnHastings Street, 411, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region
- Sundowner Spanish Lady Motel348 Kennedy Road, Napier
- City Close Motel50 Munroe Street, Napier
Top luxury Hawke's Bay hotel deals
- Mangapapa Hotel466 Napier Road, Havelock North
The price is NZ$499 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.8/5Exceptional! (66 reviews)
- The Crown Hotel NapierCnr Bridge Street and Hardinge Road, Napier
The price is NZ$209 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 54.8/5Exceptional! (250 reviews)
- McHardy Lodge11 Bracken Street, Napier4.6/5Exceptional! (8 reviews)
- The County Hotel12 Browning Street, Napier
The price is NZ$238 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.7/5Exceptional! (305 reviews)
- The Dome101 Marine Parade, (cnr of Emerson St), Napier
The price is NZ$219 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.7/5Exceptional! (25 reviews)
- Asure Colonial Lodge Motel164 Gloucester Street, Hawke's Bay, Napier
The price is NZ$187 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.6/5Exceptional! (87 reviews)
Accommodation In Hawke's Bay
Hawkes Bay’s diverse landscape has something to offer anyone staying in our Hawkes Bay accommodation. From mountain ranges to coastal plains, winding rivers to pristine beaches, the natural beauty of the landscape is all around you.
A stay in one of our Hawkes Bay hotels will give you the perfect base to see the regions many attractions, in one of the best climates of any of New Zealand’s regions.
In the historical town of Napier you will find the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world. After an earthquake in 1930’s the town was almost entirely rebuilt in the Art Deco style that was fashionable at the time. Today the architecture is protected and celebrated at the annual Art Deco weekend, which attracts visitors from all over the world.
The Hawkes Bay region is also renowned for its award winning wines and many wineries. From your accommodation in Hawkes Bay follow the wine trail, by bike or car, or join one of the many professionally operated wine tours of the area. There are over 70 wineries to explore and many have excellent restaurants and café’s should you get hungry along the way.
The remarkable setting of our Hawkes Bay accommodation will be a draw card for you, just as it has been for the many artists and crafts people who now call the region home. There are a number of small galleries in the area that house some of New Zealand’s unique artworks, including the Hawkes Bay Museum and Art Gallery in Napier. Several of the local artists also open their home studios and workshop to the public.
Image from Lonely Planet
How much is a hotel room in Hawke's Bay?
Hotels in Hawke's Bay start at NZ$99 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.