NZ$43 Nadi accommodation
Check hotel prices in Nadi
Top hotel deals in Nadi
Top budget Nadi hotel deals
- Tropic of Capricorn11 Wasa Wasa Rd, Nadi
- Wailoaloa Beach Resort FijiNew Town Road, Nadi Bay, Wailoaloa, Nadi
- Aquarius on the Beach17 Wasawasa Road, Wailoaloa Beach, Nadi
The price is NZ$97 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
- Club Fiji ResortNadi Bay Beach Viti Levu, Nadi
The price is NZ$100 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
- Tokatoka Resort HotelQueens Highway, Nadi
The price is NZ$99 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 18
- Bamboo Backpackers33 Newtown Beach, Wailoaloa Bay, Nadi
The price is NZ$43 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 21
Top luxury Nadi hotel deals
- Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and SpaDenarau Island, Nadi
The price is NZ$149 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.2/5Very Good! (148 reviews)
- Radisson Blu Resort Fiji Denarau IslandResort Drive, Denarau Island, Nadi
The price is NZ$264 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.4/5Wonderful! (118 reviews)
- Sheraton Fiji ResortDenarau Island South, Po Box 9081, Nadi4.2/5Excellent! (152 reviews)
- Sofitel Fiji Resort And SpaBeachfront, Denarau Island, Nadi
The price is NZ$231 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.1/5Very Good! (142 reviews)
- The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, FijiDenarau Island North, P.o. Box 9081, Nadi
The price is NZ$322 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.2/5Excellent! (128 reviews)
- Sheraton Denarau VillasDenarau Island West, Denarau Road Po Box 9761, Nadi4.5/5Wonderful! (73 reviews)
Accommodation In Nadi
Let Wotif give you a hand to find the right place to hang out in Nadi. We offer 46 hotels within a 10-kilometre radius of Nadi's heart.
As an intrepid traveller, we know you like to stay close to the action. The Mercure Nadi and Tropic of Capricorn Resort - Hostel are all within a 1-kilometre radius of Nadi's CBD.
The Club Fiji Resort and Best Western Grand West's Villas are recommended options if you plan on visiting the Wailoaloa Beach while you are in Nadi and want to stay nearby.
You could look at the Tanoa Waterfront Hotel and the Fiji Orchid. The Tanoa Waterfront Hotel is positioned 19 kilometres away from the centre of Nadi. The Fiji Orchid is situated 14 kilometres away. The Best Western Hexagon International Hotel and also the Capricorn International Hotel are some alternative places to book accommodation around Nadi.
Don't shoot through before you have checked out the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Lawaqa Park and Tavuni Hill Fort in Sigatoka. Should you wish to spend a few nights in Sigatoka, check out the Bedarra Beach Inn and Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort. 70 kilometres to the north of Nadi, you'll find Drawaqa Island, home to the Barefoot Manta Island and Botaira Resort. The Sunrise Beach, Sunset Beach and Manta Ray Beach are some of the most popular places to check out when visiting Drawaqa Island.
Before you say goodbye to Fiji, catch a game at Churchill Park if you get the chance. Book a hotel nearby, for example the Tanoa Waterfront Hotel.
Nadi International Airport is the most commonly used gateway to Nadi. Nearby hotels include the Club Fiji Resort and the Mercure Nadi.
How much is a hotel room in Nadi?
Hotels in Nadi start at NZ$43 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.