Serviced Apartments in Sydney
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sydney
Serviced Sydney hotels & apartments for all travellers
- Family-friendly apartment hotels like will ensure your whole crew is comfy. They’ll have awesome extras like childcare services (typically for a fee), free cribs and infant beds, and rollaway beds.
- Boutique apartments in Sydney, like , are great for trips with friends. These hotels have sleek pools, central locations, and on-site bars and restaurants for mingling.
- Those travelling for work will love the convenience of hotels with business centres, 24-hour fitness centres, dry cleaning services, and express check-out. Bonus: is near the airport for easy travel.
What are the top amenities at serviced apartments in Sydney?
Most Sydney apartment hotels include amenities like:
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Fully equipped kitchens or kitchenettes
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple-bedroom apartments
Where should I stay in Sydney?
- : Great for families! Take the kids to nearby attractions like WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, and the Powerhouse Museum, or let them burn off some energy in Tumbalong Park before hopping aboard a harbour cruise.
- : Just gotta be near all the top shopping and dining? With an apartment hotel in this centrally located area, you can shop ’til you drop at the Queen Victoria Building and the Galeries, then take your pick of the restaurants along George and Ash Streets. For evening entertainment, keep it classy at City Recital Hall or the State Theatre. Central Sydney gets five stars for a fashionable holiday destination.
- : If you came for the main attractions, this is your spot: the Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge are just a short walk away. History buffs and culture lovers will enjoy being close to the Customs House, Museum of Sydney, and the Museum of Contemporary Art. Who said your trip to Sydney can’t be fun and educational?
- : This area sports heaps of galleries, brunch spots, and craft cocktail bars to add to your sightseeing list. Plus, you’ll be close to the Sydney Central Train Station for when you want to explore.